Contact Sabine Broecker for further information
Tel: +44 (0) 1908- 200 460
Profile Sabine Broecker
Sabine is a Training and Marketing professional with 16 years national and international experience in global blue chip, national top brand and local authority sectors. As a highly creative individual with extensive coaching and facilitating skills she is currently active as a self-employed Marketing consultant and Communications trainer. She has gained particular expertise in FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) and in the hospitality industry. Her Marketing skills span brand management, communication strategy, promotion and event management, sales promotions, key account responsibility, marketing strategy development and people management. Sabine is bilingual (German and English) and holds a Bachelor degree (Honours) in European business, with a focus on Marketing, from the Universities of Paderborn, Germany and Nottingham, UK. She also is a DVNLP qualified NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) master. Most recently she has been providing training and coaching within a project to support long-term unemployed to get into the retail business. This includes facilitating trainings on selling skills, customer service excellence, teamwork and interview skills. Furthermore she designs and facilitates trainings for various training providers in the UK, covering topics such as selling skills, marketing, customer service, stress management and goal setting techniques.
Key Business Expertise
- Self employed marketing consultant and customer service trainer for hospitality sector.
- Marketing manager hospitality sector for all brands of major German brewery Paulaner. Direct report to CEO.
- Sales promotion manager for Coca-Cola Germany.
- Product manager for Dr. Oetker Germany.
Key Training Expertise
- Basic selling skills for retail sector
- Customer service excellence for hospitality sector
- Neurolinguistic programming
- Interview skills
- One to one coaching on professional goal setting and CV writing
- Stress management
- Marketing Trainings
- Negotiation Skills
- Sales Trainings
Also: Slim with Nordic Walking
A unique concept in the UK combining three effective methods to initiate and maintain weight loss. The initial five week weight loss attack programme consists of:
- Nordic Walking to burn calories
- Simple, easy to follow dietary rules to help you slim in your sleep
- NLP mental techniques to think yourself slim
See www.Nordic-Slim.co.uk for details